Why become a member of the Rottweiler Club of Canada?
Benefits of Membership
- Members have a voice in the ongoing development of our Code of Ethics and Bylaws which govern our member breeders.
- As the stewards of our breed and our Breed Standard, members have a voice in maintaining that standard for the preservation of our breed.
- Membership supports club activities, such as Rottweiler breed shows, trials, and other activities.
- Members benefit from reduced fees in RCC health clinics, events, trials.
- Membership supports the RCC by allowing us to fight BSL legislation and donate to the causes that are fighting for the same in their areas.
- Memberships helps the RCC support breed-specific health research through donations to the Rottweiler Health Foundation.
- Membership supports breed-specific rescues by allowing us to donate and network for Rottweilers needing homes
- Membership pays for the day-to-day running of the club from website, insurance, CKC annual club fees, events, seminars etc.
- Members receive a quarterly newsletter
- Members have opportunities to share photos and stories of their dogs in our club newsletter.
- Breeder members in good standing may have their kennel listing and litter listings featured on our website.
How to Become a Member
Step 1: Review our Code of Ethics Click here to download a pdf of our current RCC – Code of Ethics please read, print, sign and return along with your membership application
Step 2: Download and fill out a Membership Application
Step 3: Mail signed Code of Ethics and completed Membership application to:
RCC Membership Chairperson
c/o Theresa Loehde
10814 – 68 Avenue NW
- Single Member – $40
- Family Member – $50
- Puppy Member – $20 – Breeders to purchase for new puppy owners (for member breeders only).
Options to add to your membership:
- Club Membership ($50) Listing in quarterly newsletter and on website. Please provide club information on application (does not include breeder’s directory and litter listing)
- Breeder Listing ($25 with single or family membership) Listing in quarterly newsletter and on website. Please note: Breeder listing is available only on renewal of membership as RCC membership in good standing for one year is required prior to listing.
- Rescue Listing (free with single or family membership) Listing in quarterly newsletter and on website. Please provide Rescue information on application
These Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Acrobat, or if you have trouble loading these forms, You may need to download the newest version of Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader
Questions or Problems downloading your application?
Contact us at:
The Rottweiler Club of Canada