Dates: Sieger Show held September 21 & 22, 2013, Rottweiler Only Protection Tournament to be held on Saturday, September 21st and ZTP to be held on Sunday, September 22nd
Judge: Anton Spindler ADRK Judge, Munich, Germany
Protection Tournament Helper: Jason Giso
ZTPR Helper: Shannon “Woody” O’Briant
Location: Davisburg Hall, Dewinton, Alberta, CANADA
- Dog must be shown in its natural state. (ie: no clipping of hair is allowed)
- You must be able to show your dog’s dentition. The Judge may excuse your dog if you are unable to do so.
- Dogs demonstrating overly aggressive behaviour may be excused at the Judge’s discretion. Uncontrolled dogs (in or out of the ring) and their handlers may be asked to leave the show grounds without a refund.
- Pregnant or whelping females cannot not be shown.
- Handlers are required to run with the dogs and should dress appropriately (ie: running/jogging shoes). Two handlers per dog are permitted for running purposes.
- Pinch/prong or flat leather or nylon collars are not permitted in the show ring. You must have your dog on a fur saver or choker style collar on the “dead” ring.
- While your dog is in the show ring, NO food is to be used to bait your dog. Your dog may be baited with a toy or a ball, but NO bite sleeves/bite pillows or whips are allowed to be used to bait dogs with.
- Exhibitors: Agriculture Canada requires a valid Rabies certificate for your dog. You will be asked to show proof of your citizenship at the US/Canada border crossing. (must have a valid Passport)
A Rottweiler breed survey (ZtPr) is a test designed to select those Rottweilers that are
worthy of being bred. There will be a written evaluation of the whole dog. Not just
conformation, but the temperament and character as well.
- Minimum Age of 18 months.
- A weight certificate from a Veterinarian no more than 10 days old.
- Hip certification from an internationally recognized registry (ie: OFA, OVC, ADRK etc.)
- Dog must have visible tattoo (or microchip with Vet certificate). We will have a scanner on site for microchips
- You must provide proof of dog’s BH (“B”) Title